Thank you for your interest in
Tower Grove Christian Academy!
Preschool – Elementary – Junior High – High School
Some quick facts before you get started:
Preschool accepts children ages 1 – 5 years old.
Elementary students will be tested.
Bring the most recent report card – required for Junior High and High School.
All new students, and returning students who are going into Kindergarten, 3rd, 6th, 9th and 11th grade will need the physical form below when required to have a physical for school.
- Scholarships are available! Please contact Laura George at the Today and Tomorrow Foundation to learn more or apply.
Registration forms are available below:
Elementary / Junior High / High School
- Physical Forms
- Computer and Internet User Agreement
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Parental Agreement
- Partnership Contract – Elementary
- Partnership Contract – Junior-High School
- Student Admission Form